Pay-Per-Click Campaign Management
Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising targets your customers directly. We place ads for the exact keywords and phrases your potential customers search for. It is THE most effective way to engage your target market. Best of all, you control the message, ad placement, and even geographical region.
Advantages for outsourcing your AdWords Campaigns:
- PPC advertising is a competitive medium. You want an experienced campaign manager to stay on top of your account and make the most of your advertising dollars.
- You can run your business more effectively when you take the daily maintenance and monitoring duties of a PPC campaign off of your plate and outsource it.
- Trust a PPC campaign manager who uses industry best practices to optimize your campaigns and stay ahead of your competition.
- You want a certified campaign manager who knows the ins and outs of Google AdWords through professional certification and daily use.
- Partner with a professional campaign manager who works with you to find the winning combination of campaign structure, ads, keywords, and landing pages.
- Competitive research and monitoring is essential to any successful PPC campaign.
- A PPC campaign is a work in progress. When you hire NetStrategies to plan and manage your campaign, you are assured of vigilant attention to detail and maximized ROI.
Increase your PPC know-how with this free video.
Learn solutions to PPC campaign problems. Plus, post your questions to the PPC Help Desk for answers.
Improve your ROI. Get the best price for your keywords and optimize your landing pages.
This PPC glossary makes you smarter about PPC jargon. Read simple explanations about how to calculate a term and how to use it for decision-making.
Learn why it is imperative your PPC campaign manager is Google AdWords Qualified.
Get $100 in free advertising. New AdWords clients receive $100 in AdWords credits!
Drive more qualified leads to your website with a PPC campaign. New AdWords clients qualify for $100 in Adwords credit.